I provide a range of SEO/PR/SEM/Video and content marketing services to help you with your marketing needs.
Below are some of the marketing services I offer:
If you are looking for consulting services, I can charge by the hour. I’m happy to review your site and provide you with recommendations for boosting Web traffic to your site. SEO is a constantly evolving activity. But whatever recommendations I give you they will be the most current in standard best practices.
- Keyword research — Using keyword research tools like WordStream for SEO to find the best keywords, organize them for action, and create optimized content that drives traffic and leads.
- SEO content writing – Creating a useful, information-rich website; writing pages that clearly and accurately describe the content; and making sure every page is reachable from at least one static text link.
- Press release writing — Writing online press releases primarily for humans, with news search engine considerations a secondary concern, and adding links intended to help people find interesting, related content, when applicable.
- Feature articles– Writing feature stories in a variety of categories that are coordinated to fit the editorial calendar of a typical newspaper, and adding links intended to help people find interesting, related content, when applicable.
- Link Bait – Creating good hooks that can catch people’s attention and unique, relevant content that can quickly gain popularity in the Internet community makes wonderful “bait” for links.
- Paid Advertorial writing – Writing creative columns with mentions and/or features of client as part of a larger piece that get placements in top online publications, like The Huffington Post or Entrepreneur
Optimized press release services
- Press release writing — Writing online press releases primarily for humans, with news search engine considerations a secondary concern
- Keyword research — Using Google News autocomplete feature and Yahoo! News Search Assist to identify relevant, commonly searched terms
- Press release SEO — Including relevant keywords in the headline, subhead and lead paragraph of optimized press releases
- Press release links — Adding links in an optimized press release to help people find interesting, related content on a website
- Online press release distribution — Using a press release distribution service that takes full advantage of press release optimization
- PR measurement — Measuring public relations using online marketing metrics like building brand awareness, increasing website traffic, generating sales leads, and selling products online.
YouTube Video Marketing
- Key opinion leader identification — Mapping the key opinion leaders in the YouTube community, video blogs, online media, and social media.
- Key opinion leader outreach — Reaching out to the key opinion leaders in the YouTube community, video blogs, online media, and social media.
- YouTube video promotion — Using YouTube Promoted Videos to broadcast a brand across the YouTube ecosphere and drive views to video assets.
- Marketing campaign measurement – Using YouTube Insight statistics to measure views, discovery, demographics, community, and subscribers.
- Outcome measurement — Using Google Analytics reports to measure website traffic and marketing effectiveness as well as advertising ROI.
- YouTube keyword research — Using the YouTube keyword tool to find the best YouTube keywords for a video marketing campaign.
- YouTube video optimization — Using relevant and accurate tags, titles and video descriptions to help videos be discovered in YouTube search results and Related Videos.
- Media relations — Identifying the influential journalists who have been writing relevant stories, and developing ways to strengthen relationships with them.
- Blogger outreach — Identifying the influential bloggers who have been writing relevant posts, and developing ways to strengthen relationships with them.
- Speakers bureau — Researching appropriate speaking opportunities and contacting organizations to procure speaking invitations.
Link Building services
- Competitor link analysis — Looking at the links that drive the search engine rankings of one or more direct competitors and analyzing their link building strategies.
- Link building strategy – Developing a link building strategy that not only increases the number of links pointing to a website, but also improves the quality and relevance of those links.
- Media outreach — Reaching out to influential journalists to gets links to content on a website or blog that is newsworthy, useful or valuable to their readers.
- Blogger outreach — Reaching out to influential bloggers to gets links to content on a website or blog that is newsworthy, useful or valuable to their readers.
- Twitter outreach — Reaching out to influential Twitter users to gets links to up-to-the-second social updates, news articles and blog posts about hot topics around the world.
- Manuel directory submission — Making sure that all the high quality directories and business listings that should know about a website or blog are aware that it is online.
- Sitemap submission — Using Google and Bing’s Webmaster Tools to submit Sitemaps in order to get comprehensive data about internal and external links to the websites
Social Media Marketing and Networking
- Facebook marketing — Build a presence, engage your audience, and spread the message.
- Twitter marketing — Design, implement, and measure the impact of real-time marketing.
- LinkedIn marketing –Build a network, start a group, and make the most of the profile.
- Creating blog content
- Conducting blogger outreach
- Identifying, monitoring and engaging influential bloggers with relevant content